Thursday, August 21, 2014

Scorpion lollipop anyone? Pestaurant pops up in St Paul’s today


Scorpion lollipop anyone? Pestaurant pops up in St Paul’s today


Where meat is concerned, some people enjoy a bit of an adventure, while others prefer not to stray far from the beaten track. The occasional foray into the realm of experimentation has only served to confirm that I am definitely one of the latter.


St. Paul Ballet growin by small leaps


Aug. 21--The growth of St. Paul Ballet is a story of small leaps. A little more than a year ago, the company and school faced debt and considered cutting back on performances and even closing its doors. It reorganized as an artist-led organization, with ...


Parents give St. Paul's student the perfect 16th birthday gift -- well, almost


I have a thing for cars. From the earliest years of my life, I have had a passionate interest in all things automotive: I said the words "Red car" before I said "Hey mama," and in my opinion my old Hot Wheels collection rivals Jay Leno's garage. For me ...


New principal greets students at St. Paul’s


St. Paul’s Lutheran School students were greeted by two new faces as they began their first day of school Monday. Todd Voss and his wife, Amy, recently joined the school’s staff. Todd was hired as the new principal to replace Barb Cook. He will also ...



Search News