Thursday, April 1, 2010

Transferring Flights

Transferring Flights?
In March I will be travelling to St. Louis MO from Toronto ON Canada and transferring at St. Pauls Minneapolis when I arrive at St. Pauls will I have to go to bagegge, or will the airport transfer my bags for me?
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This depends on the airlines that you will be flying. If it is a codeshare flight, 99% of the time, they will give you 2 boarding passes in Toronto for both flights, and you just head to the other gate at St. Pauls (without worrying about baggage or anything). If they only give you 1 boarding pass, then this means you have to re-check-in, but this is very rare. I would suggest just asking the agent at the check-in before your flight from Toronto to make sure.

Search News