Saturday, November 14, 2009

I need the cheapest way to get to London from anywhere in U.S.

I need the cheapest way to get to London from anywhere in U.S.?
I can fly for free anywhere in the U.S. So I'm wondering whats the cheapest flight on any airline to London Heathrow International Airport from anywhere in the Unites States. I was thinking JFK our Minneapolis/St. Paul. But if anyone knows of anything cheaper they could recommend I would be very much appreciated. It doesn't matter what city or what airline I depart from. Thank you
London - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
British Airways and Virgin sometimes have $99 each way Specials from JFK/ NYC Theses of course are more likely to be during the Off Peak time like october-november or jan-Feb you would have to registar at their websites and look for Specials
2 :
I've gotten pretty cheap flights out of Newark (on Continental) and Chicago (on Aer Lingus). Of course, they were all one way so I don't know what the return ticket prices look like.

Search News