Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can anyone explain why you can't get a direct flight anywhere anymore

Can anyone explain why you can't get a direct flight anywhere anymore?
Even a silly 2 hour flight from Minneapolis/St. Paul to Philly has a stop in it. Why is that? Thanks fer answering! Ă¢™¥
Polls & Surveys - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
the airlines suckballs.
2 :
I just booked a flight to Indianapolis. I think I got the ONLY direct flight there. Why do I need to go east to Newark, or north to Detroit, to get WEST to Indy...that's less than a 2 hour flight!!
3 :
I don't know! You think they'd try to save time & fuel and make a bigger profit or something! It's great to see you asking questions (oops qwestions) again!
4 :
I know it-- in order to fly to Canada, you have to first fly *south* to Georgia, and then North. And then there's another layover somewhere else too.
5 :
... auto pilot..
6 :
Cat thinks it is so they can charge you more... after all, yer using more time than a direct flight would, right? rrrrrrrrrrrrr yer welcome! purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrĂ¢™¥

Search News