Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What is an airline that would have inexpensive flights from Minneapolis/St. Paul to St.Louis

What is an airline that would have inexpensive flights from Minneapolis/St. Paul to St.Louis?
I have a gymnastics meet Memorial Day weekend and I'm flying down early to visit family, so I need to book my own flights. I need a round trip ticket for a nonstop flight. I want to leave on 5/27/11 around noon and return 5/31/11 around 9/10am. What airline would have inexpensive flights or special promos for Memorial Day weekend or because I'm a miner (16)?
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Memorial Day isn't a particularly cheap day to fly. No special promos, sorry. The only airlines that fly that route nonstop are Delta and Southwest. Delta has some $195 fares, which are pretty reasonable. I'd suggest buying your tickets as soon as you can to lock in the fare.
2 :
Southwest airlines: Nonstop flight for $195. THe flight leaves at 1:55 to St. Louis. Going back home They have a nonstop flight for $146. THe flight leaves at 8:15 though. Or You coulds leave at 12:05 with a nonstop flight for $115.
3 :
I have found a cool place where I book all my travel. I know it will be a great experience for you too. http://dweller.questtravelnetwork.net/

Search News