Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best flight strategy Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) to Zhuhai, China

Best flight strategy Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) to Zhuhai, China?
I will go to visit my Chinese sweetheart for the first time in October/November 2008! She lives in Zhuhai, China and I live in Minneapolis, MN (MSP=airport code). [MSP is a hub for Northwest Airlines (NWA).] What are the best flight/airline choices? Could it be through Macau (since it is so close to Zhuhai)? If Macau is a good choice, will I have more problems entering/leaving China (i.e. what to watch out for visa-wise)? THANK YOU! The reason I ask is that it seems very expensive to go with NWA and that there are some charter flights direct to Macau. It seems there is no direct service to Zhuhai from the USA (but I am very inexperienced, so I don't know!).
China - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you get a cheap deal to Macau, then just enter Macau and then take a bus/taxi to Zuhuai .It's cheap and convenient. If you are an American,you don't need a visa for 30 days stay in Macau.Of course to enter China,you need a visa.
2 :
Going through Macau will not present any visa problems. You don't need a visa to go to Macau but apply for your Chinese visa before leaving the states. You can apply for it in Macau as well but I recommend you sort it out before leaving in case there are any problems.. Fly to Macau and take a bus or something to Zhuhai.

Search News